Thursday, March 27, 2014

How many pieces of Sushi should I eat per meal?


Dancing Eel Roll. Photo credit: Yisushibar.com/

Are you a tempura lover? Or is the dragon roll your absolute favorite? Don't worry...you can still eat some of your specialty favorites except you have to pay attention to your proportion and the time to eat them. For example, when I was experimenting the sushi diet, I started off by eating 4-6 pieces of California rolls for breakfast. For lunch, I would eat one of my favorites...6-8 pieces of the Eel Rolls. When it is dinner, I would go back to eating something more clean like 8-12 pieces of Salmon Roll dipped a little bit low sodium soy sauce and a little bit of wasabi. Nothing fried or with cream cheese. If you want to eat tempura, eel, dragon, crunchy calamari, spider, crispy spicy tuna, etc., do that for lunch. In general, I would stay away from any specialty sushis at night and eat them during the day. Enjoy your sushi!!

3 comments:

yessika said...

Hello, I just started this plan! for to lose weight Watch the video here: http://weightlossin3weeks.com
was surprised that my first fast day was not as hard as I thought it would be. I had my morning cup of coffee with a little milk and off to the gym I went. I was very surprised to find out that I could work out and not pass out! I did 15 min of aerobics! I drank a lot of ice tea and water all day. I ate some oatmeal with blueberries at noon and a salad at 6pm. I wanted to go to bed early so I could get up early and run to the kitchen and start eating! I was very surprised that when I woke up I was not starving!

leydi said...

Fantastic news, well done you! White jeans brilliant! It is an amazing feeling isn’t it? I am down 6lb and 3inches from my waist and this is week 4 for me, but people are already saying how good I look and I am into size 12 (UK size) trousers. thanks to the 2-week diet, watch the video here: http://the2weekdietnow.com/fat-loss

danial pual said...

A simple 3-step plan to lose weight fast, along with numerous effective weight loss helper tips. All of this is supported by science.