Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Healthy way to lose weight


Last year, I wanted to lose weight. So I started a Sushi Diet. It is very simple and flexible plan.

Day 1, 3, 5, 7.

Breakfast: 4-6 pieces of sushi. I usually eat California Rolls or Veggie Rolls.
2 Hours before lunch: 1 Banana
Lunch: 8-12 pieces of sushi rolls or 2 Hand Rolls of your choice or 6-8 specialty rolls
Mid Afternoon: 1 Apple
Dinner: 8-12 pieces of spicy tuna roll or California Rolls.

Day 2, 4, 6

Breakfast: 4-6 pieces of fresh Veggie Roll w/soy sauce.
2 Hours before lunch: 4-6 pieces of low sodium crackers & small orange juice. (This helps me kill the crave hunger.)
Lunch: 8-12 pieces of fresh Tuna, Salmon, or Veggie rolls. (Try to stay away from Fried sushi because of all the oil but once or twice is ok.
Mid Afternoon: 4 piece Spicy Rolls of your choice. (It is believe that spicy food helps increase metabolism. Thus, it helps burn fat.)
Dinner: 8-12 California rolls. (Keep it light at night.)

Helpful tips:

1. Stay away from fried sushi.
2. Drink a lot of water. I drink about 8 glasses per day.
3. Stay away from cream cheese sushi.
4. Keep it light at night.
5. Simple walk exercise for 15-30 mins.
6. No Tempuras.
7. Try to keep it mix different varieties of sushi since you WILL get bore and sick of it by 3rd day. The trick is to have different food in between so you always feel like your eating something different.

I lost almost 1 lb. per day. By the 7th day, i lost about 6 lbs. I didn't do any exercise that whole week. When my girlfriend saw me at the end of the week, she said "hey...you look different. You seem skinner." She was amaze that the Sushi Diet worked for me. I was very happy too and I like to share this secret to everyone. I hope everyone will give this Sushi Diet a try and email me your before and after. I'll be gladly put it up. Happy New Years!

*Results may vary

21 comments:

hck said...

aa bets sushi diet plan. Slimming Dietplan best dietregime. slimming methods.

Buki said...

awesome! I'm totally gonna try it one day - I don't have a job, so probably when I have cash ill try ;) Thanks!

Unknown said...

@Buki - Look for brown rice sushi. Those are healthier and have less carbs but they're hard to find. Give it a try for a week and see if it works for you. :)

Library Lady said...

What sauces did you use?

Unknown said...

this is awesome I'm going to try this with with my weight loss project. I'm going to refer to this blog in my blog when i try it :)

Unknown said...

I'm gonna try this week

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Did u try the diet yet Ariel?

Unknown said...

So did you make the sushi yourself or were you buying it from a local place?

Unknown said...

Im 17 and weight 200 hundered pounds but itdont look like itsthat much but my weight lose plan is to weight 145 do you think this will work

Unknown said...

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I updated this blog. I recently started a new diet that helped me lost 5-10 lbs of fat. I'm 5'6 and weighted 171-175 lbs, basically overweight. In a few weeks, I will be working on a new blog with a workout regime & diet plan. This plan helped me lost fat and maintain muscles. I currently weight 159-161 lbs (fluctuates). But I know that I've lost about 10lbs of fat because my muscles are bigger and more define. I'll have pictures of proof. Please check back periodically for updates.

Unknown said...

Hey Ariel, I'm going to have a new blog coming soon with a new diet & exercise plan. Please check back soon.

Unknown said...

Tiffeny, thank you for visiting my blog. I think you'll be able to get to your goal no doubt about it. But first, what is your height? Also, don't set yourself a time limit in getting to your goal. Take it step by step but keeping it consistent. I'm currently working on a new blog about diet & exercise. Check back later for updates and link to the new blog.

Unknown said...

Actually, my mom was learning how to make sushi one night and I became her test subject. Then one night, I weight myself and I was about 15-20 lbs overweight so I started researching on diet plans. I came across one site about sushi diet but I wasn't sure if it actually works so I gave it a shot. Amazingly, it did helped me lose weight and a co-worker of mines decided to try it too. He lost 4.5 lbs within the first week.

Unknown said...

Did it work for you?

Rebecca said...

Are you still doing the Sushi Diet? I ran across this and it looks very interesting. I think I will give it a try since I love Sushi so much.

Anonymous said...

How long did you keep up with this Sushi Diet?

Unknown said...

I stop on the Sushi diet because I wanted to build muscles and lose fat. The Sushi diet (to me) was more of losing weight in general. I had switch to the Paleo (caveman) diet. I've been able to maintain my 155-160lbs range. Keeping the muscle and try to burn as much fat as possible. I hope the Sushi diet works for you.

Unknown said...

Not too long...probably 2 1/2 - 3 weeks max.

hannahbaker560 said...

It’s really such nice information to get advantage from. 2 week diet plan

Unknown said...

Instead of rice use hemp seeds it`s a healthier option.I love sushi but have a prolem ith starch so I use hemp seeds intead.